What is The AutoMedic?
The AutoMedic is a Professional Mobile Automotive Maintenance Service! Led by a team of Automotive Industry Professionals whose goal is to provide a premium trustworthy 1st class maintenance service that leaves your car ready to conquer the roads! We offer a variety of maintenance services sure to keep your vehicle running strong. From Oil Changes, Brake Pads, and Batteries to the more complex Check Engine Lights, Vehicle Diagnostics, and many more… we have you covered. We are a hassle free, come to you service who does it once and right the first time.
We have all been hassled and haggled by many shops and mechanics over the years. Never knowing who to believe or where to turn. Here with The AutoMedic, you no longer need to worry about such problems. Along with our fantastic maintenance service, we also provide our AutoMedic + Assist. Need a major vehicle repair? Although we do not provide major vehicle repair, you will always have us by your side no matter where you go! We are here for automotive advice, diagnostic, and guidance. We even have the ability to speak to other shops on your behalf. Never be worried again about being taken advantage of because you don’t speak the Automotive language! With our Certified Experts in the Automotive Industry, mixed with our state of the art AutoMedic vehicles, we provide a service unmatched by any others.
What is a Pit Stop?
This is your standard maintenance service that includes the following:
- Oil Change (Standard or Premium)
- Air Filter Check
- Tire Pressure Check & Tire Rotation
- Fluid Top Off (Washer Fluid/ Radiator Fluid)
- 25 Point Vehicle Inspection
What is a Tune Up?
A Tune Up is a type of preventive maintenance performed on a vehicle to ensure it continues to perform well.
- Standard or Premium Pit Stop
- Spark Plugs & Wires
- Brake Pads & Rotors
- Air Filter and Mass Air Flow Sensor
- Fuel Filter & Injectors
- Charging System
What is AutoMedic + Membership?
They say….it’s always a good idea to have a friend who is a Mechanic. Let The AutoMedic be that friend! We all know or have heard of people who are constantly taken advantage of anytime they need their car serviced. Now with The AutoMedic + Membership, you’ll never be alone. No matter if you choose the Basic or the Pro Membership, you can live knowing you will have a professional you can trust to help make those crucial decisions.Member Benefits Include:
- Discounted Maintenance Services
- AutoMedic Assist
- Free Vehicle Diagnostic
- Used Car Vehicle Inspections
What is a Vehicle Diagnostic?
When your car is on the fritz, you need auto diagnostic services you can count on. It takes skill, experience, and in-depth knowledge to get to the bottom of car problems; a guess just isn't good enough. The car care specialists at The AutoMedic have what it takes to accurately diagnose what's ailing your car or truck.
What is a Vehicle Inspection?
- Verifies the functioning of equipment, including options, on the car.
- Confirms the condition level of the car, including such things as tire wear and the condition of the brake pads.
- Reveals hidden problems with the body, frame or engine.
- Checks trouble codes that can reveal mechanical or electrical problems.
- Builds confidence in the value of the vehicle.
How It Works :
Easy As 1-2-3
Below are some of the many auto repair services we offer:
- Oil Change (Domestic Vehicles)
- Oil Change (Foreign Vehicles)
- Oil Change (Exotic Vehicles)
- Full Tune Up
- Spark Plugs & Wires
- General Auto Maintenance
- Brake Pads and Rotor Service
- Brake Repair and Replacement
- Fuel System Repair
- Computer Diagnostic Testing
- Check Engine Light Service
- Starting and Charging Repair
- Alternator Service
- Battery Service
- Engine Cooling System Maintenance
- Electrical Diagnostics
- Exhaust System Reapair
- Vehicle Preventative Maintenance
- Engine Cooling System Flush & Repair
- Used Car Pre-Purchase Vehicle Inspection